5. Pleadings by Jan Fermon, the counsel of Prof. Sison at the hearing of the Court of First Instance of the European Union on April 30, 2009 (At the hearing, German lawyer Eberhard Schultz read Part I and Jan Fermon, Parts II and III.) April 30, 2009Read more
Case Before the European Court of Human Rights Against Netherlands for Violations of the European Convention on Human Rights, 2006 onwards
ANNEX 18: Introductory Submission to the Registrar of the European Court of Human Rights dated 24 March 2006 presented by Atty. D. Gurses, Atty. J.M. Langenberg and Atty. W. Boelens, lawyers in The Netherlands at Schoolplein 5 A, 3581 PX Utrecht, The Netherlands, on behalf of Mr. J.M. Sison, Applicant. This was acknowledged received by the Registry of the European Court of Human Rights in a communication dated 27 March 2006 and given the file number: 11578/06, Sison v. The Netherlands.
ANNEX 19: Authorization dated 24 March 2005 given by Mr. J.M. Sison, Applicant, to Atty. Dundar Gurses, Atty. J.M. Langenberg and Atty. W. Boelens, signed by Mr. J.M. Sison and signed in agreement by Atty. Gurses, Atty. Langenberg and Atty. Boelens.Read more
CASES SUBMITTED TO THE EUROPEAN COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE AND THE EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE AGAINST “TERRORIST” LISTING BY THE COUNCIL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION, 2002 ONWARDS
5. Letter of Ruud Vleugel to Professor Jose Maria Sison Regarding the 23 April Letter of the Council of the European Union regarding the Placing of Professor Jose Maria Sison on the Terrorist List, 27 April 2007
9. Opinion of Advocate General Leendert Geelhoed Delivered on 22 June 2006, Case C-266/05 P; Jose Maria Sison (Appeal against the Decision of the Court of First Instance of 26 April 2005, Sison v Council)
10. Amendment of the Pleading in Light of the New Council Decision 2006/379/EC, in Case T-47/03, Jose Maria Sison against Council of the European Union. Registrar of the European Court of First Instance acknowledged receipt of Amendment of Pleadings, 20 June 2006.
17. Council Common Position 2003/906/CFSP of 22 December 2003 updating Common Position 2001/931/CFSP on the application of Specific Measures to Combat Terrorism and Repealing Common Position 2003/651/CFSP
18. Council Decision of 22 December 2003 implementing Article 2(3) of Regulation (EC) No 2580/2001 on specific restrictive measures directed against certain persons and entities with a view to combating terrorism and repealing Decision 2003/646/EC
19. Council Common Position 2003/651/CFSP of 12 September 2003 updating Common Position 2001/931/CFSP on the application of specific measures to combat terrorism and repealing Common Position 2003/482/CFSP
20. Council Decision of 12 September 2003 Implementing Article 2(3) of Regulation (EC) No 2580/2001 on Specific Restrictive Measures Directed Against Certain Persons and Entities With a View to Combating Terrorism and Repealing Decision 2003/480/EC
23. Action against the Council of the European Union, brought before the Court of First Instance of the European Communities asking for annulment of the European Council Decision of 21 January 2003 (24 March 2003)
25. Council Statement of Defence
26. Jose Maria Sison and Luis Jalandoni Replies
27. Decision of the European Court of First Instance on Interim Measures